| This 12:23, 13 September 2014 (UTC) requires cleanup.|
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
This 12:23, 13 September 2014 (UTC) has been tagged since 03:38, 13 September 2014 (UTC).
Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
This template is for use in any article about a non-player character (NPC) in the Pathfinder Online MMO. All parameters are optional and can be left blank though it is preferred to include as many as possible; if undefined, these optional parameters will not appear as part of the template. The recommended image size is a width of 250px so that it will completely fill the infobox without increasing its size.
This template is based upon the Person Template located at the Forgotten Realms Wiki.
| image =
| name =
| titles =
| aliases =
| homeland =
| alignment =
| race =
| gender =
| class =
| deity =
| dob =
| death =
| destroyed =
| organization =
| animal =
| familiar =
| eidolon =
| companions =
| cohort =
| source =
| page =
- image (optional)
- An image of the person. The recommended size is 250px, but if larger the image should scale to fit the template.
- The name of the person. This should be the name by which the person is most known.
- titles (optional)
- Any official titles held by the person.
- aliases (optional)
- Any alternate names that represent the person.
- homeland (optional)
- Either the person's place of birth, most frequent location, or both.
- alignment (optional)
- The person's alignment, if known.
- race (optional)
- The race or species of the person. Examples include human, dwarf, elf, etc.
- gender (optional)
- The person's gender, usually Male or Female.
- class (optional)
- Character class(es) possessed by the person, if any.
- deity (optional)
- If known, the person's religious beliefs.
- dob (optional)
- The person's date of birth, if known.
- death (optional)
- The date of the person's death, if known.
- destroyed (optional)
- The date of the person's final destruction, if the person returned in some alternate form.
- organization (optional)
- Any organizations to which the person belongs.
- animal (optional)
- If the person has an animal companion, list it here.
- familiar (optional)
- If the person has a familiar, list it here.
- eidolon (optional)
- If the person has an eidolon, list it here.
- companions (optional)
- If the person has unbonded traveling or adventuring companions, list them here.
- cohort (optional)
- If the person has a cohort, list him here.
- source & page (optional)
- The source wherein the person was first published or from which the most information is available. Link the title, and include page number if possible.