Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
This template is designed to format Passive Feats on their individual articles.
To use the template include the following text in the article to be edited:
| type =
| name =
| level =
| effects =
| keyword1 =
| keywordn =
| keyeffect1 =
| keyeffectn =
| requirements =
The following parameters are used in this template.
- This is the type of the feat (such as Armor, Reaction, etc). This entry does not currently display in the the template.
- This is the feat's name. It will be used to set part of the feat's subheader within the larger article to allow for mid-page wikilinking.
- This is the feat's level in numerical format. It will be used to set part of the feat's subheader within the larger article to allow for mid-page wikilinking.
- The human-readable string of effects: A, B, and C.
- keyword1 .. n
- Plain-text individual keywords: keyword1 = A, keyword2 = B, etc. Used in automated categories.
- keyeffect1 .. n
- The human-readable individual keyword effects: keyeffect1 = A Bonus +1 per Keyword, keyeffect2 = B Bonus +2 per Keyword, etc.
- The requirements needing to be met in order to take the feat. This can include experience point costs, achievements obtained, as well as ability requirements met.
- Base Defense Bonus +2, Light Melee Attack Bonus +7, Heavy Melee Attack Bonus +7
- Keyword Effects
- Hit Points +50 per Keyword
Fortitude Defense Bonus +2 per Keyword
Will Defense Bonus +1 per Keyword
Bleeding Recovery Bonus +1 per Keyword
Drained Recovery Bonus +1 per Keyword
Slowed Recovery Bonus +1 per Keyword
Power +23 per Keyword