Everything you need to know about Pathfinder Online
is right here! This wiki is a community driven resource for new and veteran players alike. There are so many intricate facets to this game that even long-time players can learn a thing-or-two! Please remember that this content is a work in progress, as is Pathfinder Online itself, and as such, details will be added and expanded as new information and changes are revealed.
- Dear Friends, welcome to the Great Library of the River Kingdoms. Please, learn more about our values and ideals here; also, find a Glossary of game terms.
- Find out everything you need to know about your character, including Ability Scores, Roles, Feats, Skills, Reputation, and Achievements.
- What does that shiny Token of Lesser Dodging do? What about that mysterious Bag of Dreamy Stuff? Find out about Armor, Weapons, Consumables, and many other types of Gear.
- What are the different Hex types and what Resources do they contain? What are Chartered Companies? Learn about Settlements, Nations, Factions, and monster Escallations. What is a territorial conquest game without something worth fighting over? Learn about the War of Towers, Shrines of Pharasma, Points of Interest, and Outposts.
- There is always something to do in this player-driven economy, whether it be finding the Recipes, Gathering the resources, Refining the raw materials, or Crafting and Auctioning the finished product.
- The River Kingdoms are fraught with peril. What happens, mechanically, when you Attack with your sword or your wand? How do your Resistances protect you from your enemies? How do Effects, States, and Buffs/Debuffs affect you in battle? What are Keywords? What happens if you kill other players?
- User Interface
- How do you make your character run or jump? What is the yellow bar next to your character and what does it mean? Can you increase the size of your UI? What about turning the music up, or down?
- Looking for additional References to expand your knowledge of the game? Here you will find links to official information and player created guides, spreadsheets, tools and other useful resources.
The World of Pathfinder Online
While Pathfinder Online
is not produced by Paizo Inc.
, it is nevertheless supported by Paizo in a number of official, canon Pathfinder products.
- This 64-page softcover book was a backer reward for the 2012 Technology Demo Kickstarter campaign, and includes a complete dungeon written by some of the game's most notable authors, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the technology demo, and the key players at Goblinworks.
- The Emerald Spire Superdungeon
- This 160-page hardcover Pathfinder Module features the largest dungeon in any Pathfinder product to date, written by an all-star cast of industry luminaries. Set in one of the Crusader Road's most iconic locations, this adventure was a backer reward for the 2013 Pathfinder Online Kickstarter campaign.
- The Crusader Road
- This Pathfinder Tales novel, penned by bestselling author Michael Stackpole was a backer reward for the 2013 Pathfinder Online Kickstarter campaign, and takes place within the region of the River Kingdoms where Pathfinder Online is set.
Goblinworks is the developer and publisher of Pathfinder Online, a next-generation fantasy sandbox MMO. The company is located in the Seattle suburb of Redmond. It was founded in 2011 by a dedicated group of creative people with backgrounds in tabletop hobby gaming and online videogame development. Goblinworks is dedicated to creating a fun, immersive online gaming experience for the fantasy roleplaying enthusiast with a goal of delivering the best sword-and-sorcery massively multiplayer game on the market by starting with a carefully designed core of features and releasing new content continuously after launch, with the input and feedback of the player community. Read More...